Friday, May 7, 2010

My Review on Lead America: An Investment In My Future

Lead America is an Investment in My Future

I’m looking at courses for next year, my sophomore year, and I’m going to start taking AP classes. I’ll start with AP Biology, then take AP Chemistry my junior year, then AP Physics my senior year. My time at the Medicine & Science conference inspired me to pursue advanced courses in high school, as well as a career as a doctor, or perhaps a researcher, molecular biologist, or geneticist. Lead America opened my eyes to the endless possibilities. It was so worthwhile, and the best investment my parents ever made. It’s ironic that at first they thought Lead America was a scam, but now they agree it was a solid investment in my future. I might even get to go to the Medicine and Healthcare conference at Berkeley next summer, but I will have to help raise money for it. They’ve been looking at Lead America reviews for this program online. I’ve seen some people on Facebook comment on it, and they loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Great expense management calls for that you decide very good investments, maintain diversification and shell out consideration to information. visit

    ReplyDelete